Sunday, April 24, 2011

Countdown.. 5 months till 12!

Caleb is 7 months old. 7 months old! I know,  it sounds like a joke right? He now officially has more months behind him than ahead until his first birthday. He is really starting to move around alot. He finally decided to roll from his tummy to back outside of his crib. He does things in his crib like rolling and scooting from end to end which he wont do anywhere else. Good thing we have the video monitor or I would never get to see these things!




We took Caleb to his very first Cardinals game yesterday. He made it three innings and then fell asleep on the walk back to the car, which is something I have never seen happen, so I cant even imagine how tired the poor little guy was. 


 In other news, I officially have a cloth diaper addiction. I am constantly seeking new diapers on the internet. I have to stop, but Im not ready to. Yesterday at Cotton Babies I won a free diaper.. so that just fueled my craziness!

3 comments:

  1. You'll never stop. you're too deep in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. He looks even more like Richard when he does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea he does your right.. not that he needs help with that!!!

    ReplyDelete