Monday, January 31, 2011

Ready for Spring

Caleb finally decide that we were not trying to poison him and he ate some rice! I think he accidentally swallowed some and figured it was some sort of food, even though it wasnt the yummy (yuck) formula he loves. The end result was a happy mom and dad and a very messy little boy.

On another topic, I, as always am still skeptical of how bad this storm will actually be. However, I did read the words historic and destructive on weather.com...yikes! Although I am secretly hoping it is all that we are promised! Hopefully Richard will be off work tomorrow and we can all be cozy and lazy together. We dont get to do that nearly enough :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Caleb finally ate some cereal for you! Although I do love the pictures of him looking at you guys like your nuts for trying to feed it to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Taylors do need a snuggle day for sure! I hope you get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing that would make a snuggle day better would be if Caleb would sleep. What a great day that would be.

    ReplyDelete