Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SURPRISE!

Last night, when I changed Caleb around 3:30 am, I knew I definitely smelled poop. So I change his diaper, in the dark, as usual. I finish without finding any poop in his diaper. I zip him up, but I am still smelling it and starting to wonder where it was coming from. Eh, I thought... He didnt poop (so I was led to believe from the lack of poop in the diaper) so it must be from the diaper genie.... NOPE. When I get over to the chair to feed him, I feel this squishy lump on his back. The poop has apparently rolled right out of the diaper into his sleeper. By this time it was no longer nice and solid, but very squished all over everything. It was a huge mess. There is never a dull moment.. even at 3am

2 comments:

  1. For some reason when I saw this I thought you were announcing that you were pregnant again. I was surprised you wouldn't have told me yesterday....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...megan...how does "poop" and "pregnant" relate to each other?...LOL

    ReplyDelete