Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here's to you CLOTH DIAPERS!

Well my good friend Megan has got me hooked. Im addicted. Im in love with cloth diapers. At first I really liked the idea, but then I started thinking about how it would be to actually have to spray poop out of my son's diapers and decided that cloth diapering probably wasn't for us. I was wrong. A few months later I gave it a try and really like it, even after the horrible fail last night of Caleb waking completely soaked practically head to toe in pee. He was pretty unhappy to say the least, but I have a feeling that tonight will be much better because I am packing that thing with liners. I am sure we will have a few more CD fails, but I am more than willing to deal because 1.) How much money we will save eventually (there is a bit of an investment in the beginning) 2.) I can use these for all my kids and 3.) Caleb's chubby little legs couldn't look cuter sticking out of the colorful diapers.


1 comment: