Monday, March 14, 2011

Its about time!

I have really been slacking lately on the whole blog scene, which is crazy because so much has happened in the past few weeks. We moved the majority of everything into our new house on Saturday. With the help of some good friends it didn't take too long. We are finally getting settled in and unpacked for the most part. I was really apprehensive as well as excited to move because I wasn't sure if this new place was going to feel like home. Richard assured me it would, and it is really starting to. I will miss the little house that I brought my first child home to, but we are all looking forward to starting our lives here.

In other news, Caleb is doing great. He is a pro at sitting now and has only fallen over a few times this week. He is eating tons of new foods. A few weeks ago me and my friend Megan made baby food and it was surprisingly easy.

In a short 9 days, my baby is going to be 6 months! We have his 6 month pictures tomorrow and I'm really excited. I will post them soon, because who are we kidding, we will be buying at least one. They get you with the free session and then you see how cute your kid is and feel compelled to buy them.

2 comments:

  1. At least one...you'll by the whole CD, you know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back!!!! Can't wait to see the house all put together and of course Caleb's 6 month pictures! He is going to look like a stud for sure!

    ReplyDelete