Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today my baby is half a year old! I cant believe in 6 short months we will be celebrating his 1 year birthday. He is really starting to develop his personality. He is such a happy little guy and he is always smiling. He is even beginning to get the hang of napping, which makes for a very happy mom and baby. I really enjoy the time I get to spend at home with him. I am really grateful that I am able to be a stay at home mom and see my little man grow and learn new things each day. He absolutely loves loves loves his jumperoo and will spend a half hour sometimes just jumping away.

In other news, I recently started P90X.. again. I know it will not be any easier this time, but at least I am prepared for how demanding it will be. I am incredibly sore from only 2 days, but it feels good. I hope to go longer than 2 months this time and actually complete the program. I will update for those interested!

Here are some recent pictures




3 comments:

  1. He is such a happy little guy! He's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's 6 months already either! I'm so glad that he's napping better for you now. I now how much it sucks having a baby that isn't a good sleeper.

    ReplyDelete