Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5 months already?

Today my little man is 5 months! I can hardly believe that 5 months ago today I received the greatest gift one could ever ask for.

In other news, we closed on our new house yesterday. Cant wait until everything is finished and we can move in! I will miss our little home, but I am more than ready for more SPACE!!!

We bought a video monitor today, so Caleb can no longer hide from us. I always wondered what he does up there to get into some of the positions I find him in, so now the mystery will be solved. I dont have alot to say, so I will leave you with some 5 month pictures, as well as few of Caleb and Cecelia being adorable together









4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally got a video monitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I am so sad that I am missing this! He is so cute. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... look at those cute shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete