Sunday, February 6, 2011

Caleb is getting his first tooth. Well actually his first 2 teeth! The two front bottom ones are slowly making an appearance. We have known it was coming, because for about the past month he practically needed a bucket under him to contain all the drool. I cant even imagine how cute my little man will be with 2 little teeth. He doesnt seem to be bothered much by it other than he is constantly wearing a wet shirt because of all the drool!

We find out tomorrow if the offer we made on the house is accepted. I hate waiting. I want to know everything this very instant... I am really looking forward to moving and finally having more space. Between the three of us, a Great Dane and a Dalmeagle, things were getting a bit crowded around here. It will also be nice to have our friends over and be able to offer everyone somewhere to sit! More updates to come.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear the news about the how either! And wow teeth... Caleb is growing up so fast

    ReplyDelete